Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of bucket seat tracks for a 72 340 Demon I just picked up this weekend that has the bucket seats, but I only have one seat track. Any help?

If your not able to fnd some used tracks PG Classics carries reproduction tracks, I don't know how good the quality is on them, might be an option. Good luck.

thanks for the heads up! I just checked them out they look really nice and are new... I'd prefer originals, but if no one comes through on a set then this is a great back up plan.

I need a set of bucket seat tracks for a 72 340 Demon I just picked up this weekend that has the bucket seats, but I only have one seat track. Any help?
Just sold a set of a body high backs with the a-body tracks,,, I think. I'm supposed to get the tracks back 'cause he's using the seats in a b-body. I'll call him tomorrow and see what's up. They're real nice too.

Just sold a set of a body high backs with the a-body tracks,,, I think. I'm supposed to get the tracks back 'cause he's using the seats in a b-body. I'll call him tomorrow and see what's up. They're real nice too.

If you get them back let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back