-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardude318

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
I need a complete stock length '68-'70 B-body 8 3/4 axle to put in my '68 'cuda. I am located in the bay area, California. I am possibly willing to trade my A-Body 8 3/4 axle for one.

Thanks,
James

I need a complete stock length '68-'70 B-body 8 3/4 axle to put in my '68 'cuda. I am located in the bay area, California. I am possibly willing to trade my A-Body 8 3/4 axle for one.

Thanks,
James

I think I have a set. I'm interested in a trade for the A-axles. If you can tell me the B axle lengths I can doublecheck. I bought a 8-3/4 complete rearend at a garage sale. it had a 742/surgrip and disk brakes. The brakes and housing was junk but the axles look to be B's.

Mike

I think I have a set. I'm interested in a trade for the A-axles. If you can tell me the B axle lengths I can doublecheck. I bought a 8-3/4 complete rearend at a garage sale. it had a 742/surgrip and disk brakes. The brakes and housing was junk but the axles look to be B's.

Mike

Hello. I am looking for a complete B-Body axle with brakes and all, so I can run a style of rims that I bought...

so you can run a style of rims? You mean because of bolt pattern or offset?

Well, both...So I can have the 4 1/2 bolt pattern, and run the standard 17x8 with 5.72" backspace mustang style rim... The stock length A-Body axle will not work and I do not want to and will not use wheel spacers. IIRC, the B-Body axle is 2 5/8" longer than the A-Body axle. All I'd have to do is move the spring perches in 1/2" on each side...

I see, I'm running a 64 B-body I moved the spring perches in and welded on. Just going to suggest you get different axles with 4.5 bolt pattern for your a-body rear if that was the only issue but I understand the offset problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back