-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the disc brake parts for sale 395.00 + shipping

mopar charlie

Attachments

• DISC BRAKE PARTS FOR SALE.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 108
Got some FMJ spindles, backing plates and brackets. The spindles have been bead blasted and painted black.

$120

I'm in Indio.

Depending on what year car you are working on, you may already have the correct upper control arms.

hey man whats up i live in riverside too theres a guy in lake elsinore selling a complete disc set up on cl see if he wants to split up the parts..... and try pick a part on pyrite ive had luck finding on a couple cars there with disc brakes.. ^^^ crackedback knows about that lol

The guy selling the ones in elsinore picked them up earlier this week from another CL ad in the same area. Didn't act quick enough... :)

and theres another set in hemet he posted it yesterday as well as a 8 3/4 rear and a 323 posi i called him to ask for sure if he knows its a sure grip and he asked me how can you tell... lmao idoit it ended up being a sure grip i dont know which type though

Where I live up here in Hesperia at the junk yard there is a Volare wagon with disc brakes on it . You can use the spindles and caliper bracket on your car, but you can't use the a-arms.

Duster 731 - thx. for the heads-up on P-A-P, but I've been scoping that place out for a couple of months and the only one there was a C body Grand Fury...the worst part was they had their 1/2 off sale this week-end. Went over to the one on Millikan...goose eggs. That why I've semi-given up and just going to buy them from the community. Thx. A68Dart...Hesparia isn't to far away.

Which part of riverside u lice in we should meet sometime I live right down the street from pick a part on pyrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back