WANTED: B&M 144-177 style supercharger for small block

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complete Dick Landy, B+M 174 blower setup for a small block Mopar.
I am working on an 8-71 setup for a stroked 360.

Google, Bill Laney Max Wedge

He has blower manifolds for small block Mopars, almost any combo you can think of. 6-71/ 144/ 162/ and has 6-71 for standard or W2 heads. These are one piece cast aluminum manifolds made in Austrailia. Big bucks but are of a very nice design and quality.

The Landy setups are made by 'hacking' up an Offenhauser dual quad intake. Im running a Holley 950 HP Blower carb, 6 PSI of boost (limited by a miss matched Mopar Performance 509 cam with 108 lobe seperation) LOL thats what came in the Mopar Performance short block. Using box stock Edelbrock heads this made 451hp and 589tq at the rear tires, with a 75HP shot of N20. I run pump gas and kept total timing at 30 degrees.

interesting. thank you. I would like to contact him, but first i need a supercharger...lol...what are the differences in the 144/ 174/ 177? i am new to the boost world...

Google, Bill Laney Max Wedge

He has blower manifolds for small block Mopars, almost any combo you can think of. 6-71/ 144/ 162/ and has 6-71 for standard or W2 heads. These are one piece cast aluminum manifolds made in Austrailia. Big bucks but are of a very nice design and quality.

The Landy setups are made by 'hacking' up an Offenhauser dual quad intake. Im running a Holley 950 HP Blower carb, 6 PSI of boost (limited by a miss matched Mopar Performance 509 cam with 108 lobe seperation) LOL thats what came in the Mopar Performance short block. Using box stock Edelbrock heads this made 451hp and 589tq at the rear tires, with a 75HP shot of N20. I run pump gas and kept total timing at 30 degrees.

Thanks for the info.

During the last few weeks, I've learned a lot more than when I first started this thread. LOL. Anyways, I found an original B&M blower kit for a small mopar on craigslist. I purchased last week. It should be here tuesday. I'll update the thread in the forced induction section once I get started with everything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back