-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantMike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a 1964 Barracuda complete grill to install on my 1964 Valiant. 1965 may be ok also. Don't need headlight bezels, just three pieces of grill and other related attachment stuff. Mike

I'm looking for a 1964 Barracuda complete grill to install on my 1964 Valiant. 1965 may be ok also. Don't need headlight bezels, just three pieces of grill and other related attachment stuff. Mike

I'm in the same boat Mike. Been looking for a 1966 Barracuda Grill.

I saw one on efay today #200125053931

Yea Dave, I was going to say I saw a 1966 one on ebay today. The search goes on. Mike

I hear ya. I'm trying to negotiate a price on a grill right now. No pictures of it yet. I need to see pics before I plunk down any coin. These things can get pretty beat up. People's opinion of "very good" condition varies greatly ya know. I have one NOS 66 Valiant grill piece but I really prefer the Barracuda "cheese grater" Grill.

I'm going for the look of a 1966 Convertible Barracuda. Kinda like the Acapulco 'Mexican" Valiant that was posted recently. Was thinking of calling it a Formula 340 ValiantCuda. Or something like that:toothy10:

I agree with the Acapulco grill, thats really sharp. If I come across a 1966 Barracuda grill I'll send you a PM. Mike

I do have a 66 grille and bezels if this dont work out

I am doing the same thing on my 65 Valiant convert. I traded the Valiant grille for a very nice center 65 Barracuda grille. I think the 64/65 Barracuda grille set-up looks a lot better than a stock 65 Valiant grille. I have all 3 very nice pieces for it but gotta find time to change the driver's fender since the tire shredded and tore up the fender.

Seems that a bunch of us have the same idea here, I'm doing the same thing. Looking for a '65 Barracuda grille for my Valiant. If anyone finds anything GOOD let me know please.

Wayne
Austin, TX

in 86 i made a 64 signet V8 4spd into a Valcuda,built 318,8 3/4 rear,demon scoop,ralley whls,painted it Hemi orange,was sweet,had it for 14 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back