wanted barracuda to enjoy again 67,68,69

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1967 Cuda yellow exterior with a black interior. I currently the automatic trans is in. It has a shift kit , kevlar clutches, trans brake, and deep pan. It was bulit by Mancci racing. I also have a hemi 4 speed that was in it when I bought the car. The motor was built by Thorsen Racing, it's a 340 that has been stroked to a 416 that is setup for a supercharger. Pro Charger supercharger from the Supercharger Store. It's been on the dyno and the best pull was 700hp. It is setup for water injection and also has a water to air inter cooler. I'm asking $27,500.00 or trade something that as cool.
Thanks Joe

Image (14).jpg

Image (10).jpg

Image (20).jpg

Johnny, maybe you could be more specific in what you are looking for (including features, location and pricing). I noticed that you have started 4 threads and all of them have to do with looking for a Barracuda. There have also been some nice ones offered up to you as well. Being more specific in what you are looking for will help cut down wasting time for everyone. BTW: Did you sell your '67 to finance the new Challenger? Good luck with your search.

Johnny, maybe you could be more specific in what you are looking for (including features, location and pricing). I noticed that you have started 4 threads and all of them have to do with looking for a Barracuda. There have also been some nice ones offered up to you as well. Being more specific in what you are looking for will help cut down wasting time for everyone. BTW: Did you sell your '67 to finance the new Challenger? Good luck with your search.
Hey boss newyork newyork $10k and down notch back like to find 340 4 spd like i had i know i know but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back