Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
So, I have a 1970 Dart Swinger with a blue interior. I'd like to change the color of the car, and would like to swap over to a black or white interior.

Anybody have a nice 70 Dart interior or pieces that they'd like to sell?

Thanks.

I have a 71 Scamp that has some black pieces- a nice pad, I haven't got to look at all of the interior being that i just bought 3 parts cars.

Tell me about it. I stumbled into both cars. I don't really dig the blue.

I do have a 68 Dart GT with a gold interior.

As far as the black parts go, I'm after as much as I can get. Kick panels, pillar trim, upper door pieces, anything plastic or metal, and possibly other soft pieces if nice.

Thanks again.

Tell me about it. I stumbled into both cars. I don't really dig the blue.

I do have a 68 Dart GT with a gold interior.

As far as the black parts go, I'm after as much as I can get. Kick panels, pillar trim, upper door pieces, anything plastic or metal, and possibly other soft pieces if nice.

Thanks again.

I think I have a few trim pieces, I will check later tonight and let you know.

So, I have a 1970 Dart Swinger with a blue interior. I'd like to change the color of the car, and would like to swap over to a black or white interior.

Anybody have a nice 70 Dart interior or pieces that they'd like to sell?

Thanks.
PM sent

The car isn't here. Does anyone know if the rear panels from a Duster would fit in a Dart, or are they shaped differently because of the quarter panel and window being different?

Anyone else have anything?

Thanks.

Okay, someone out there must be parting out a 70 Swinger and have black pieces for me.

How about someone parting out a car with a white interior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back