-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need outer wheelhouses,trunk drops and a left rear quarterskin for my 1968 dart gt, any out there for a half decent price, even partial repair sections for the trunk and house parts Im not picky. The drops and houses are just rotting on the edges, may end up just repairing, in Winnipeg.

I have trunk extensions and wheelhouses in decent shape from a 67 Dart 4-door and can cut pieces you need PM me if interested

that sounds great I would be interested in the complete pieces if not too much work for you, but if anything, cut the drops right at the brake or an inch into the trunk, and I could use the wheelhouse lip all the way around, preferably more inches on the top curve[4 or so] the more the better. Hope this makes some sense to ya. and thanks alot hope to here from you. Let me know how much and how to getem and we'll connect, thx again.

Auto Metal Direct sells all those pieces. I got mine through Auto body specialties. I have left and right truck extensions. Brand new. Chinese metal, not AMD. PM me if interested. $75.00 each plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back