[WANTED] WANTED brake booster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bendix is a crimped canister and Midland is a clamped style. You will need to make sure that you match the booster to the type of brakes you have, disc fronts or drum. The push rod must match up with your master cylinder.

You'll also need the mounting brackets for the booster too.

Bendix is a crimped canister and Midland is a clamped style. You will need to make sure that you match the booster to the type of brakes you have, disc fronts or drum. The push rod must match up with your master cylinder.

You'll also need the mounting brackets for the booster too.
Thanks for the info. The car has a 73 K-member with BBP Disc brakes(manual). Would I need a specific master cyl, by adding a booster?

The push rod between the booster and MC are two different lengths.
I'm not sure which brake type uses the the longer one.

I have a spare Midland-Ross that I need to hang onto. These boosters are getting so rare now. If you do find one (they are out there) I highly recommend you send it to Power Brake Booster Exchange in OR. They rebuilt mine with a seven week turn-around and a good price too.

I have a spare Midland-Ross that I need to hang onto. These boosters are getting so rare now. If you do find one (they are out there) I highly recommend you send it to Power Brake Booster Exchange in OR. They rebuilt mine with a seven week turn-around and a good price too.

Good to know, thanks

Don't forget that you'll need the rod from the pedal to the booster too. Not sure if the rod is different between the Bendix booster and the Midland Ross.

I have a booster and mc i took out of a 73 swinger with bbp discs. Condition unknown, may work fine? Yours for the cost of shipping if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back