Wanted, Dakota V6 (4.9L) stick bell housing, aluminum.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ateam

A motor can
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I need a good stick bell housing. Engine bolt pattern should fit sbm's and Gen III Hemi. Trans bolt pattern should fit W 154 (5 speed). Thanks, Art. Winchester, Ca.:coffee2:

i do beleive you can use the 3.9/5.2/5.9 bell housing as well, but they use a larger diameter flywheel

Hi, I need a good stick bell housing. Engine bolt pattern should fit sbm's and Gen III Hemi. Trans bolt pattern should fit W 154 (5 speed). Thanks, Art. Winchester, Ca.:coffee2:
Uhh.. There is no 4.9 engine in a Dakota. Maybe you mean 4.7?

BTW: there is a parts wanted forum that you should have this posted in, not the parts for sale forum.

Uhh.. There is no 4.9 engine in a Dakota. Maybe you mean 4.7?

BTW: there is a parts wanted forum that you should have this posted in, not the parts for sale forum.

Yeah, there is no 4.9? There is a 4.7 but it is a V8....The V6 is a 3.9....I think that may be what you are referring to???

there is also a 3.7 v6 which replaced the 3.9 and the 3.7 is ohc, but it should still be the same bell housing, i beleive it just uses a smaller flywheel

it's a 3.9 guys, that's the one that has the same bellhousing bolt patern as the SB because it was literally a 318/360 with two cylinders lopped off

it's a 3.9 guys, that's the one that has the same bellhousing bolt patern as the SB because it was literally a 318/360 with two cylinders lopped off

im pretty sure he is refering to the 3.7/4.7/5.7 bell housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back