-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scamperly

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure what years it's from but should be 1970 to 71 or maybe 72?
I want it for my Scamp, must be in very good shape. Please email me your price, with shipping to stacpsh "at" gmail "dot" com.

I am also willing to trade my 1972 Scamp's original grille for it.

This is the grille I'm looking for:
bg-pic-a.jpg

large_1970-Dodge-Dart-Swinger-grille.jpg

This is the grille I'm willing to trade. Note that it has a small hole for the block heater cord to come out of at the top of the driver's side.
September003.jpg

That would be a '70 to '71 grille. Best of luck. You have a pretty nice Scamp :toothy10:

Also, read what Dan posted below. The '69 Valiant grilles are pretty good looking and swap right in

No good -- a Dart grill will not fit your Scamp unless you also install a Dart hood, Dart fenders, and Dart front valence. Might also need the Dart radiator support panel.

If you're trying to change the look of your Scamp without changing so much metal, you may want to look into a '69 Valiant grill setup, which will swap on and (IMO) looks really nice.

No good -- a Dart grill will not fit your Scamp unless you also install a Dart hood, Dart fenders, and Dart front valence. Might also need the Dart radiator support panel.

If you're trying to change the look of your Scamp without changing so much metal, you may want to look into a '69 Valiant grill setup, which will swap on and (IMO) looks really nice.

Really? Dang! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back