Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to build a drag car. Looking for one of these three:

1987-91 Chrysler Lebaron
1984-93 Dodge Daytona
1970-76 Plymouth Duster

Mainly looking for the body/shell but will take complete car.
Let me know what you have and are asking for it.
Must be close to southeast PA
PLMK, Thanks King

Also interested in the 1993 body style duster 2 door.
PLMK, Thanks King

Just tell you what I have and if you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

I have a 1970 Dart Rolling Chasis Advertised in the cars for sale section. $4500.00

I also have a 1971 Dart Swinger that I have backhalved and never finished. It is tabbed in for rear end, coil overs, and ladder Bars Brackets already welded in . All seat tabs are in, Batt. Box Welded in, Fuel Cell tabs, Main loop, door bars, helo, back bars, and back x is all in the car. This car is going to be super light. The only rust is small 6" x 1" on roof and I believe 1" x 4" on right rear quarter over wheel lip moulding. Doors have been gutted. This is built out of mild steel seamless tubing. $1000.00 pickup only

My uncle has a 1980 Plymouth arrow that he was building for a customer. Already gutted and frame rails bent up, but not welded in. Not for sure what he would want for the car. The customer left the car for the bill owed.

Uncle also has a 1972 Dart swinger that is a full tube chasis car that would not take much to finish that a customer left for the bill.

I believe he also has a 1965 plymouth belvedere that is all tube chasis that a customer left for the bil.

If interested in any of these, let me know...Lee

I have a 89 Daytona Shelby. Its a complete car but doesnt run and I dont have the paper work for it. Im in Ct $500 takes it.

Just letting you know I talked with my uncle and he said that the '80 plymouth arrow is actually a 1985 Daytona..Lee

AdamR-Thanks for the offer. Your a little father then I want to travel.

Lee-I wish you where closer! I mapped it and it's 1350 miles out there to you.

Always my luck. I'm about one hour south of Philly.

Thanks King

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back