Status
Not open for further replies.

redlinegw

Shannon
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am getting ready to put my wifes 67 Barracuda convertible back together and would like to find some decent headlight bezels, willing to barter for some instrument panel work.

Thanks,

Shannon

Just so you know 67 and 68 bezels aren't exactly identical. I've noticed differences in the mounting screw locations/quantity. I think 68's will still work on your 67 but they may have 1 or 2 extra screw holes

yes 68 have an extra mounting hole in them, but can be used. Nice ones are hard to find (and expensive when you do).

I have some but I'll have to check on them. Some need work but I have a real nice set that is sale pending but if they fall through I'll get back to you guys. I'm also picking up a 68 Barracuda parts car in the next week or so and the bezels from pics look pretty good. I'll see when i get there. Send me a PM so I keep you in line. I also recondition them so I can make nice ones but they still have to half way decent to start.

I have a set in real decent shape.I will get them out and take pictures.I also have taillights and emblems for a 67 cuda in vary good shapeI will be putting a loe of stuff on hear this week. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back