Wanted Drag Car Have Cash

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. I have been looking as well for 10 to 12 for a FAST pre 72 street/race car. There are a ton out there,good luck.

They are out there, I just bought this one 2 weeks ago,............................................................................................................ but I'll let you guys give me $10k for it!

Attachments

• IMG_3343 copy.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_3345 copy.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 338
I was on racingjunk.com a week ago and there were 2 a-bodies in that price range and a later daytona bodied tube chassis car that was beautiful. There were under the Pro Street section.

I have a 65 Barracuda roller with a fiberglass front end if you want to build your own. Pm me if interested for more info and pics.
Jim

I have a 73 Duster drag car I will let go reasonable. Car currently runs 11.30 with current setup (mild 440) shifting at only 5800 rpm. Car is very consintent. Car went 10.10 at 137 mph with 500' stroker in it but I had a rocker shaft bolt come loose and it suffered some valve train damage. I will sell car with current set up for $8000 and sell with other block, eagle stroker crank and rods, Indy EZ1 heads and matching intake and all other good parts i have for 500' for $11000. Car is all steel other than hood and trunk. All windows are all still glass and windows roll up and down. Very solid car. No junk.

OldBlue008.jpg
Hello my name is Tommy I'm from Illinois . Ive owned many Mopars from Roadrunner to Dart and I am now looking for another Drag Car I'm looking to spend around $12,000 my e mail is [email protected] please send pics and info

Thanks Tommy

Attachments

• Old Blue front 1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 169
  • img023.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back