Not open for further replies.

tarrin8

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED duster demon or dart
located CANADA BC but i will travel to alberta or even as far as saskatchewan

not looking for a project car looking for a car that is pretty much done and running
must have a V8 and perferably a manual transmission and power steering (would think about a auto and probly do a manual swap later on)

would consider other muscle cars but want a demon or duster more...

you spelled Canada wrong on your location. i have a 71 GY3 340 4spd demon project it aint cheap though. i am in BC

you spelled Canada wrong on your location. i have a 71 GY3 340 4spd demon project it aint cheap though. i am in BC
cant believe i did that, but i was never good at typing and spelling right on the comp.... not looking for a project dont have the time for 1

I'm not in Canada, but it's a Demon. I was in BC a week ago. Does that count?

Attachments

• Demon8.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 468
  • Demon5.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 437
All depends what you are willing to spend , not a 4 speed but numbers natching 340 and 727 auto 52000 miles extra nice paint

Attachments

• car side on (640x480).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 448
Holy, moly. You're WAY up there.

yup, but i am willing to travel to get the car i want, hopefully i will be able to arange something so some1 could meet me half way or something but i will do what it takes to find my car!

well the challenger needs more worth than i thought , so tell me if you got anything for sale even if its not a duster or demon im looking for a nice muscle car that needs little to no work with a v8 and manual trany for 18k or less

i would look at the demon pictured above. thats alot of car for the asking price. demons arent the cheapest A body to buy but they are the coolest!

i would look at the demon pictured above. thats alot of car for the asking price. demons arent the cheapest A body to buy but they are the coolest!

2 problems with it , i believe he said its auto and i dont want to travel to the states to buy a car, plus im looking at a duster thats closer to me .

Have a 69 340 4 spd swinger if interested i can email pics. Real LM23P 4 gear car. Originally F5 w black vinal black stripe and interior. Now F8 w white stripe. All new interior paint and fresh running rear 5 years ago. A true barn find w only 46K. Im 1st to have the car on road since 73. When found it had a rod through the original block so now it has a fresh non #s 340 in it. Real nice driver. Complements every place i go. If interested $16K owns it.

I'm in Salem Or, I have 71 dart for $1500 but it need restored. Look in the Portland Or craigslist if you want to see it. It has 318 auto. It runs and drives.

I'm in Salem Or, I have 71 dart for $1500 but it need restored. Look in the Portland Or craigslist if you want to see it. It has 318 auto. It runs and drives.

sorry not looking for a project car

would like to find a car in BC so i dont have to travel too far but i would travel to alberta or saskatchewan , and mabe even washington , idaho , montana , im thinking i gotta expand to were im gonna look now

still looking... let me know if you got a duster or demon for sale in Canada or USA , willing to travel farther than previously stated, but the car must have a 340 and 3 or 4 spd on the floor could mabe go as high as 20k

Hello tarrin8...I live in Terrace, give me a call i could have something for you. 72 Demon..Randy 250 635 9627

So ya dont think your up to a 440 Duster? I'm in West Plains, Mo. and have a dandy. For $12000 you have plenty of room to handle the shipping. If interested you can have some pics. Better yet do a search on Small Block in the cars for sale section and there will be pics. If ya dont find em let me know.
Small Block

So ya dont think your up to a 440 Duster? I'm in West Plains, Mo. and have a dandy. For $12000 you have plenty of room to handle the shipping. If interested you can have some pics. Better yet do a search on Small Block in the cars for sale section and there will be pics. If ya dont find em let me know.
Small Block

PM sent

would like to find a duster/demon/dart 3/4spd on the floor with a 318 or 340 maybe a 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back