Status
Not open for further replies.

customduster73

Custom73
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sorry didn't know where to post this. Thought there used to be a wanted section. Anyway I'm looking for 72 Duster front end parts. Or Demon. I'm converting my 73 into a 72 for the straighter nose across the front. Having trouble finding hood and front clip

this is where you wanted to post
Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

and rest assured, the mods will move it there ;)

and this is where I would look, if I were you
Mopar Parts Cars

look for a 70-72 dart or demon, they carry the same nose

or the 70-72 duster, which is different of the other two, but IMHO better looking then what you have now

Mopar Parts Cars

or the 70-72 duster, which is different of the other two, but IMHO better looking then what you have now

Agreed. I just don't care for the 73 nose. I couldn't pass on the car. I paid 3500 for it.

we all got to start somewhere

wont take much to swap on a better looking nose
tail light panel a little more, but still doable
specially since you need to paint it anyway

I've got an extra hood and the piece that goes beneath the grille, in fact all of the inner pieces at the core support. No fenders. Located in Northern Illinois.

Mopar Parts Cars

I've got an extra hood and the piece that goes beneath the grille, in fact all of the inner pieces at the core support. No fenders. Located in Northern Illinois.

Do u have any pictures and what's the condition

I used a *74 Duster fender on my *72. The only thing I had to do was weld a bracket on the front to attach the *72 cross piece to.
C

Hello I have a complete 1972 Plymouth Valiant that we may part out has everything you would need fenders ,grill ,hood,filler , and much more Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back