Status
Not open for further replies.

67dart_guy

Young Gun in need of Help
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i need to score the trim for the trunk lid and Gt eblem, along with the trim along the bottom if anyone out there knos were i can get those resonable or have them let kno plz iam a college student just startin my first build and doin it slowly but surely only had this car for a few days but wanna find parts for it ASAP lol

I got a finish panel, and I think the GT badge, but not the trim that goes above and below. It is a bit rough, so it may not be any better than what you got, PM me your Email and I can post Pics.

Welcome to FABO btw. This place rocks!

JOE

Good Day,I have the whole panel just havent decided if Im ggoing to use it or not. Send me your email and Il get a pic to you see if your intrested.

bump this, i could really use some help trackin these pieces down if i dont already have them for someone else but yes plz help this young gun

bump this, i could really use some help trackin these pieces down if i dont already have them for someone else but yes plz help this young gun
I do have the panel,Driver not nos and not cheap if interested let me know

hey im selling or trading all the trim down the side from my 68 gt dart. dont know if you need that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back