-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmarcus

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a fuel tank filler neck that will fit a '73 Scamp. Mine has collected a good bit of surface rust around the tank grommet area and I would prefer one that has all the steel present as opposed just cleaning the one I have. Or if you know of any repops available, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

The one you have pictured here is for a 70 duster. Very hard to come by with the vent tube for a duster body. If it has a vent tube it is for a 1970 and back. Since duster is the sport body the end of the fill tube is angled different. So it makes the tube one year only and Duster only . They didn't make a 1970 Demon.

This is the only fill tube available for a replacement on a 71 duster and Demon to eliminate the 71 vent system .
You can still have the system present with all hoses and just plug all the lines

This 70 tube can be put in its place for the tank vent and also an easier to find 4 year cap.

All years after 1971 the tube flange is on the outside of the quarters 71 and before are on the inside. One reason you see alot of cars with the cap sticking out to far . or not clocked correct.

Guys just don't have a clue on all the differences

I don't sell 1970 duster Tubes . They are the most sought after for those who know . Like I said one year one model only. 1970 Duster.

I have one out of a 1972 duster, dont know if they are the same but most likely

well Thats odd because I removed it from a 340 4 speed 1972 duster.

Attachments

• duster78 001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 117
  • duster78 120.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 113
72 had a vented tank with a charcoal canister up front. So someone must have changed the fill tube. These were used on cars with non vented tanks and caps. I have several here of all years. Tubes and caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back