Status
Not open for further replies.

lead69

hopeless car junkie
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a good used cam and if you have them lifters for a low budget build,Im running out of funds and time.Im hoping for something in the 280 advertised range,thanks for any help!.

Thanks Adam but Im actually looking for something around 230-240 duration @ .050,Im hoping someone has a old 284 purple shaft or isky 280-or similar thats just sitting on a shelf collecting dust!,thanks.

Check out PAW. They have a line of cams that is also cheap. The large one is 240-508 on a 108lsa

I have a brand new in the original old box MOPAR Cam for a little red express! $125.00 + shipping. Also has the original spec card but I am too old to read it.I bought it from a garage that was closing.The garage owner worked for a Dodge Dealer for over 30 years then opened up his own place.The cam was something he brought with him but never used it. Chrysler part # 02899206 is what it looks like on the card. Also I have a used cam and lifter set that worked fine that came out of a built 318 engine.It had a pretty good lope to it and we had a 3000 to 3500 stahl converter in the car.Reason for changing is we went with a 340 engine and everything inside new.You can have the cam and lifters from that engine for $50.00 plus shipping,the cam does have a number on it and it does have purple paint on it between the lobes.I had posted the number but no one ever posted what it was.I suspect it is a 508/508 cam,but just suspect! The number on the cam is #21120

Bobby [email protected]

I got an edlebrock performer rpm cam. Its 234/244 @ .050 on a 112 lsa. Used but in great shape, I just went to a MP .509 can include a set of brand new lifters if interested. PM me or email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back