Not open for further replies.

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I need just the "C" shaped chrome strip for my 68 Barracuda drivers side tail light . Must be in really nice shape. Will buy complete lens IF it's new or near new condition
Thanks Ron

Mine was a brand new lens and it fell out?? there are tiny holes that look like it was made as two pieces ??

Last edited:
Repop lenses are poor quality and not detailed correctly, but it's all we got. I met a guy who acquired a box of NOS '68 lenses from So. America. He wants $2K each. Same with NOS steering wheels. I would suggest maybe restoring your old wheel.

When I saw the three holes I assumed the chrome was a separate piece (this is obviously an aftermarket repop?)

IMG_3400.JPG

Thats a Laysons pos in post 6 . In addition to the chrome falling out the white back-up part of the lense was never bright white and the black paint stripe is missing.

Repop lenses are poor quality and not detailed correctly, but it's all we got. I met a guy who acquired a box of NOS '68 lenses from So. America. He wants $2K each. Same with NOS steering wheels. I would suggest maybe restoring your old wheel.
What does a steering wheel have to do with the op's need for a tail light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back