Wanted: Lil Red Express Truck Kit

-
Does it have to have the LRE decals?
I bought the coca cola a-100 are hobby lobby a while ago (around 14 dollars, with Thier coupon) and it has all the parts to build it iether stock or as the LRE except for the decals

allright, I had myself thoroughly confused, so went downstairs to check on those stacks, and I didn't think there were any in the LRW

then I finally realized you're looking for a little red express truck, and I'm trying to get you hooked up with a little red wagon

:banghead:

if ALL you need is the stacks...and you're not worried about brand loyalty there is always this kit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMT-Modifie...484778?hash=item35f4a165ea:g:4SUAAOSwAYtWNPZU

it is in fact one of my favorite partbox stockers
it comes with a firedome hemi, a flathead ford, several nice rims, the stacks you want and a trailer with some great deep dish steelies

I think ;)

Your a lucky guy! I too am looking for an LRE kit, (no decals needed) but found nuthin no where for the kit..... And really, I don't need a complete kit, IF I could come up with cab interior and frame, I'd be good to go (I have a full sized bed) so.......

-
Back