-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutta

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Please, if anyone has any 400 Mopar Big Blocks that they want to get rid of, please email me or send me a (pm). I would prefer to have a block with the standard bore, but if it has been bored .035 over, thats okay as well. Also, I am located here in Little Rock, AR so anything regional is also preferrable so that we could drive and pick up the block if possible. We are considering all possibilities, so even if you are in Washington, contact me and let me know what you have.

My email is: [email protected]

I have a few and all are STD bore. They are in Phoenix, AZ.

If you are going to MATS or know someone who is, I can get them there.

$150 ea.

MATS = mopars at the strip in Las vegas the end of March.

Blocks are in decent shape. They need to be machined for your intended use.

If I know someone headed your way, I could get them the blocks as well.

IN JOPLIN MO...NOT FAR FROM YOU HAVE 2 400 MOTORS, 1-BLK AND MAINS BEEN BOILED AND CHKD..STANDARD BORE--$175.........AND A COMPLETE MOTOR FROM A TRK,LOCKED UP[SPUN BEARING] HAS 452 HEADS, ALL STANDARD STOCK BORES ETC [LONGBLK] GOOD BUILDER $225.. OR TAKE $350 FOR BOTH.........YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT; [email protected] .........have lots of mopar stuff............KEN

IN JOPLIN MO...NOT FAR FROM YOU HAVE 2 400 MOTORS, 1-BLK AND MAINS BEEN BOILED AND CHKD..STANDARD BORE--$175.........AND A COMPLETE MOTOR FROM A TRK,LOCKED UP[SPUN BEARING] HAS 452 HEADS, ALL STANDARD STOCK BORES ETC [LONGBLK] GOOD BUILDER $225.. OR TAKE $350 FOR BOTH.........YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT; [email protected] .........have lots of mopar stuff............KEN
what year blocks are they? id be vary interested aswell.

Hey Ken, I sent you an email and pm regarding the block.

I have 3 in Cabot, AR. I use them for 500 strokers. Currently have 3 core blocks, all standard. Would sell one, and would need $200.00. Cheaper than driving or freight. Thanks...Bob

I have 3 in Cabot, AR. I use them for 500 strokers. Currently have 3 core blocks, all standard. Would sell one, and would need $200.00. Cheaper than driving or freight. Thanks...Bob

Hey Gotcha, sent you a private message. Get back to me when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back