Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a nice condition dark green dash pad for a 72 dart....no cracks or splits....pm me if you have one and how much you want for it...thanks

I ended up getting a new black dash pad and ended up using the green interior paint from Herbs Parts. Not sure if that's an option you looked into or not. I haven't even checked in a long time to know if anybody is making a green dash pad.

I ended up getting a new black dash pad and ended up using the green interior paint from Herbs Parts. Not sure if that's an option you looked into or not. I haven't even checked in a long time to know if anybody is making a green dash pad.

ok thanks...how does the paint hold up? Seems to me that it would wear off or flake eventually

ok thanks...how does the paint hold up? Seems to me that it would wear off or flake eventually

Well to be honest,I don't know how well I will hold up. I only painted mine maybe a year ago but has been sitting in the box since. I don't think I primered it either and shot the paint on. I might take a picture of it for you tomorrow, IF it's sunny out.

Here's a couple pics of my painted dash pad bbrroowwnn.

Attachments

• 20150109_111423_HDR.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 20150109_111430_HDR.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 114
Ended up finding a nice original black one in good shape and painted it green with Herb's paint....Man I am pleased with that paint.....It is definitely worth the price....sprayed great.....Looks great.....We will see how it holds up once I get it on....Says won't crack, flake or peel.....Molecularly bonds to the vinyl....We will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back