Status
Not open for further replies.

73Drtsport1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I have no idea what they are called. It goes on the Left and Right, inside the car.
It covers the inside of the rear wheels. This is the picture and I need LH and RH.
Would like it in white but any color will work. The second picture shows what it fits on.
IMG_20210411_132251729.jpg
IMG_20210411_132218792.jpg

Thanks

Yes, the rear seat folds down.
Then I probably have the parts u need on the weekend I will go to back 40 take pics send to you go from there. It’s a 74 dart sport 318 family type car and the back seat folds down for a bigger trunk

Then I probably have the parts u need on the weekend I will go to back 40 take pics send to you go from there. It’s a 74 dart sport 318 family type car and the back seat folds down for a bigger trunk
Hello,
Any luck over the weekend trying to locate the wheel covers for 1973 Dodge Dart Sport with fold down seat ?

Hello,
Any luck over the weekend trying to locate the wheel covers for 1973 Dodge Dart Sport with fold down seat ?
Ya know exactly where they are. However in one of your previous posts it sounded like you didn’t think the ones from a 74 dart sport would fit. Did you check into it. Give me the ok and I’ll send pics

73 and 74 should be the same for the Wheel covers. Can you send me a picture of what u got.
Thanks.

Hello, that's what I need. How much u want for them ? Also what type or radio do you have in it ?
Only the parts I can’t use are for sale and the fold down seat is about the only one. Have thrown stuff out or sold it because you’re never going to use that and the very next day u need it.

Only the parts I can’t use are for sale and the fold down seat is about the only one. Have thrown stuff out or sold it because you’re never going to use that and the very day you need
Hello, that's what I need. How much u want for them ? Also what type or radio do you have in it ?
make me an offer I can’t refuse cover my time to remove them pack them ship them and we’re good

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back