-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTBOY340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
want parts or parts car for 72 demon, just bought it found 5 miles from my house, 340 4spd, if it wasn't a 340 car i would have passed on it. but if nothing really comes up soon i will be looking for a new body any a body 67-72 i have a ton of parts for all different a-bodys. would like 4spd body but does not have to be. i'll buy junk cars with good wiring, odds and ends, panels etc. i'm starting with a rusty car thanks
[email protected] located in west branch, iowa and would like to stay within a reasonable driving distance. let me know what you have.:thumbup:

09-30-07_1449.jpg

positive... however i didn't ask why that grill is in it. because i have a few 72 grills, but it is in sweet condition, no cracks or anything. i had a 71 grill in my old demon for a while, but the 72 kinda grew on me.

stuff 031.jpg

That is one sweet looking Demon!
I don't have any body parts other than fender extensions but I do have some suspension parts and a few other things.

Jack

I have a passenger side front fender no rust has a couple of dings i could send pictures if you want. But i am in oregon not really local to you so let me know if you cant find anything closer to you. Good luck Justin

do you have any extra parking light/Turn signal lenses for a 71 Grille that you might want to sell. And I will also say that your Demon is SWEET LOOKING( NICE )

Hey, congrats....your only a few miles from my sister...and 2 hours from me or well where i used to be till college....i don't have anything but looks like oyu got a good deal.

Bag the turn signal/marker lights guys, I scored a set off of ebay so I dont need them any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back