-
Status
Not open for further replies.

baucco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in dire need of a good radiator! I have a 65 Super Six,Automatic and my rad is junk,therefore,I can't drive! The original was the small (18 in.) with trans cooler,but I would like to find the larger(23in?) Does anyone have a good,non leaky one they can let go of for a reasonable price? Thanks in advance,Dan

I got a 26" what they call (extra cool) at Autozone for just under $200
They asked what size when I asked, so they must have a selection.

I'm in dire need of a good radiator! I have a 65 Super Six,Automatic and my rad is junk,therefore,I can't drive! The original was the small (18 in.) with trans cooler,but I would like to find the larger(23in?) Does anyone have a good,non leaky one they can let go of for a reasonable price? Thanks in advance,Dan

I have the factory 22" radiator that fits the 65 and 66 a bodies. It is a 273 radiator so you would need to post you hose locations and what direct you are looking at the radiator from.

The car itself is a 73,the engine is a 65 so there is plenty of space on either side to go wider. Facing the car,the hose inlet,top,is about 6 or so inches from the left and the outlet on the bottom is far left near the edge. Transmission cooler lines are equidistant from either side on the bottom,about six inches from either side. Thanks,Dan

The car itself is a 73,the engine is a 65 so there is plenty of space on either side to go wider. Facing the car,the hose inlet,top,is about 6 or so inches from the left and the outlet on the bottom is far left near the edge. Transmission cooler lines are equidistant from either side on the bottom,about six inches from either side. Thanks,Dan

With a 73 you need to find the radiator that belongs to the car. My 65/66 radiator needs to be with the car it belongs with because it is shorter that the 67 up radiators and really hard to find.

I do have a 75 Dart Sport radiator with the /6 Automatic transmission and factory AC that is still in the car. It covers the whole radiator opening and it is a 22" radiator. It also has the factory fan shroud attached to it. It looks good but I would need to have it pressure tested to make 100% sure. PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back