Wanted: Rallye Centers 5 on 4 or Good Scrap Yard Locations

-

Autoholic

Reaction score
Hi. I've gone and managed to lose one of my orginal 35 year old wheel centers off my 72 Dart. Am I gutted or what?
Does anyone know where I can get a set, or maybe just 2? I had chrome but they were weathered a bit, looked cool though.
Or how about the locations of any scrap yards that might have some. I'll be over soon for an extended holiday so will have time to go looking. I'll be in CA,UT,SD,TX,NM & AZ.
Any help would be amazing.
Cheers
Steve

I doubt that you'll be able to find one in a wrecking yard. You'd be better off checking Ebay or Mopar for sale forums. I could be wrong though.

I was (also) going to suggest ebay. You might also try Wheel Vintiques. They won't be "original/NOS, but they might have a decent replacement.
I have also bought stuff from Dave's Rally Wheels in California. Also, Jim's Auto Parts has a lot of stuff. I would (personally) stay away from Layson's.....They are pricey, slow, and don't communicate very well.

I would say ebay will be your best bet. I have a set of 4 for sale, but ebay should have one or two for sale at a time.

Try Summit racing, last time I bought them they were around 46.00 a year ago.

Cheers guys. Not having much luck on ebay here or there. Hey Busted, how much do you want for your set?
Sadly Wheel Vintiques only sell the new plastic version. Guess as I'm going for the vintage nascar look now I'll have to say it fell off at the track!!!

-
Back