Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted, 4 Cragar S/S 14” mags in small bolt pattern, they are going on a stock car so no wide or crazy offsets, nice driver to great condition would be nice with no damage. I am in MN, thanks!

Wanted, 4 Cragar S/S 14” mags in small bolt pattern, they are going on a stock car so no wide or crazy offsets, nice driver to great condition would be nice with no damage. I am in MN, thanks!
Keith;
wish i had seen post sooner , had a new set w/ BF Goodrich T/A 's all new at good guys swap $ 600. , Saw your post and went back but seller had left before i got back. trying to find seller but no answer on phone.
let me know if interested
Lon

i have a pair of 14 x 8 and a pair of 14 x 6 with decent tires $550

i have a pair of 14 x 8 and a pair of 14 x 6 with decent tires $550

Shipping to Minnesota would be expensive, I don’t really need the tires, are the 14x8 a deep offset? I’m not sure those will fit on the rear, 66 valiant with the stock suspension

Keith;
wish i had seen post sooner , had a new set w/ BF Goodrich T/A 's all new at good guys swap $ 600. , Saw your post and went back but seller had left before i got back. trying to find seller but no answer on phone.
let me know if interested
Lon

Dang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back