Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Mopar Performance small block electronic distributor part #P3690430. (or similar) If anyone has this lying around in their way, I would be interested in relieving you of it.
Thanks !

I have a Mopar Performance electronic distributor at home but don't have the part # handy, but it very well may be P3690430. Pretty sure it has the lighter advance springs.
No cap or rotor but in decent shape and no slop. I can get pics & more info this evening after work.

I also have a NOS race coil - their round style recommended for the Gold Box.

Myron

(This wanted ad is in the wrong section!) ;)

I have a Mopar Performance electronic distributor at home but don't have the part # handy, but it very well may be P3690430. Pretty sure it has the lighter advance springs.
No cap or rotor but in decent shape and no slop. I can get pics & more info this evening after work.

I also have a NOS race coil - their round style recommended for the Gold Box.

Myron

(This wanted ad is in the wrong section!) ;)

Sounds like it might be the one I'm after. I look forward to hearing back from you - Thanks !!

What's the difference between the P3690430 and the other distributors?

I just came up with a few more of these acell units 125$ to your door in u.s.a. tested and ready to run

Attachments

• amcdistributor 023.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 221
  • amcdistributor 018.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 212
I just came up with a few more of these acell units 125$ to your door in u.s.a. tested and ready to run

That might do the trick :thumblef: I'm definately interested in one of those.

One issue though, unfortunately I live in Toronto, any idea the shipping cost to here ??

Here are pics of the distributor. Tag shows part #. I ran it on my Challenger when it was street/strip before changing to full mechanical advance w/tach drive. Everything moves freely & no slop. Light surface rust only. ( Florida :( )

PM'ed more info

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 242
Thats not an issue,whatever the diffrence is in shipping i'll double check to see how many we got this time and let everyone know something by tomorrow evening...............Wagg's
That might do the trick :thumblef: I'm definately interested in one of those.

One issue though, unfortunately I live in Toronto, any idea the shipping cost to here ??

I have a Pertronix Billet dist. that has 750 miles on it. I sent it back with the 2nd strike box and they sent back a new box and said the dist. was not at fault but they replace all elec. in it. Should do the job for you. Call me for details
Jim 720-280-3701

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back