[WANTED] Wanted: Stock 15 inch steelies with hub caps (large pattern 5x4.5)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFM3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a local seller selling stock front 15 inch steel wheels with the center hub cover at the very least.

My dream would be to be able to afford 4 deep dish steel wheels depending on selling cost. Even stock front with deep dish rear would be cool.

Some combination of the above.

***Possible trade, I have four 69 barracuda wheels with small bolt pattern and 4 decent hub caps. I want no cash for them, just wheels with rotten tires to meet my needs. If I am trading all four 69 barracuda wheels, I will need a full set in return.

Not looking for restored wheels. My barracuda is sitting on blocks and I need the wheels to hold worn tires to allow my car to roll while moving it during body work.

Like I said, local seller. Pierce County Wa area would be ideal. King would be do able.

Thanks,
John

Keep in mind a lot of Jeep and Ford wheels are also 4.5 pattern.
Maybe it'll help with the choices.

Keep in mind a lot of Jeep and Ford wheels are also 4.5 pattern.
Maybe it'll help with the choices.

Understood. It offers choices but really looking for the stock setup as the finished product anyways. 7 inch wide fronts and if possible 10 inch wide rears (nothing narrower than 8 inch in rear) with the original dodge center (I think called the dog bowl cap)

Thanks, John

Understood. It offers choices but really looking for the stock setup as the finished product anyways. 7 inch wide fronts and if possible 10 inch wide rears (nothing narrower than 8 inch in rear) with the original dodge center (I think called the dog bowl cap)

Thanks, John

Ah, the dog dish caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back