-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDMYN

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, Looking for the pulley (water pump) for 1969 swinger 340, I'm adding PS and need the proper pulley, I need the top pulley, my bottom is fine for alignment purpose. If you don't have an original, perhaps[s a vendor for new? PM for info Thanks Mike

Are water pump pulleys not the same between P/S and non-P/S? IIRC, PS utilizes a 2 groove crank pulley and the P/S belt rides in the outer groove. The inner groove is the same diameter and off-set as an original single groove crank pulley.

I have a pulley for a cast water pump if you can supply a measurement or number.

Are water pump pulleys not the same between P/S and non-P/S? IIRC, PS utilizes a 2 groove crank pulley and the P/S belt rides in the outer groove. The inner groove is the same diameter and off-set as an original single groove crank pulley.

I have a pulley for a cast water pump if you can supply a measurement or number.
I believe this is it. Kim

5EDF86CA-7784-4332-929A-E974FEAD9E5C.jpeg

I also have 69 Dart Sw3inger 340. Is it supposed to have aluminum or cast iron water pump?
And are water pump pulleys specific for water pump?

I also have 69 Dart Sw3inger 340. Is it supposed to have aluminum or cast iron water pump?
And are water pump pulleys specific for water pump?
69 and backhad the cast pump and a shorter dish on it. 70 up has the aluminum pump with the deeper dish. About 3/4 inch difference. Kim

My cast pump pulley is 5 13/16 inches measured across the front of the pulley and when it is sitting on a flat surface, it is 2 3/16 inches high. Let me know if you are interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back