wanted to share my "old school" mopar

-

moparkid340

Reaction score
not a a body not at all but it is a mopar. its a 52 plymouth.
tops ben chopped "still needs finishing" and its got the org flathead 6 that runs as good as the day it was new. as long as the weather is good ill usuly drive it where ever i go. this car gets ALOT of looks so i just thot id share.

Picture 069.jpg

Picture 098.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 050.jpg

you didnt happen to put this on layitlow.com did you?? theres one on there very similar to this one

Old school bomber...Awesome! It's not an A-body...but heck...I've been attracted to 60's C-bodies as of late...

It's pretty cool, that's for sure! I guess I'm getting old though, the writing on the back seems a little in bad taste for this Mopar guy.

Yep......but other than that, it's a sweet ol' gal.........looks really great......I'd like to drive that 52 downtown..........Great ol' ride.

Looks like a really cool car. Would be cool if you dropped in a hot-rodded 318 poly in keeping with the times (if the old flathead 6 wasn't enough).

didnt mean to ofend anybody with my car. :sad8: i thot it would be some good old rat rod fun. tha chicks dig it tho

BTW that Duster looks pretty sinister in that worn-out black primer. I'm thinking of repainting my Duster a similar color for now just to get rid of those exposed spots, but all my friends say the faded gold looks better.

That's a badas$ ride. Now I'm gonna be looking for something similar.

i like :snakeman: im still looking for a late 40s or early 50s dodge pickup to do the same thing to. not sure if i want to chop the top or not but definitly going with flat black and red wheels

-
Back