-
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade a 90% original 74 Dart 4 DR, 318 2bbl, 904 auto for a solid rust free 71 Dart 2-door body/shell with clean title!

Bought the 74 Dart in 2008 and drive it for icecream trips and to help curve my A-body addiction as I collect parts for my 71 Dart! However my brother wrecked my 71 about five years ago and I believe a solid straight shell may be easier then fixing my current!

one picture of the 74 Dart available in my pics here on A-body.

For Trade: Could be restored or parted for the disc brakes interior and V8 drivetrain!

1974 Dart custom 4-door Brown in color
318 2bbl, runs a little rough could use a carb rebuild and tune up!
904 Auto shifts ok leaks a little
disc brakes, will need a master cyl soon
clean decent interior(Tan) front seat recovered in fabric similar to original, dash pad (tan) perfect, carpet needs replaced.
the body is rusty however staight, would need Qtrs (Half) and floor pan on drivers front side. the frame rails seem to be solid.
Stock 14inch rims tires need replaced!

WHAT I NEED: 1971 Dart 2-door I understand a rust free will be hard to come by however I need a (Rolling)(SOLID)(Straight) shell with a good hood. this car can be nothing but a shell as long as I can repair any (MINOR!!!!!) rust with out major fab or buying body parts! FARME rails must be solid. All I need is a good shell with a good hood and all tags VIN, Fender etc. still in place along with a title or a plan in place with me to be titled!

This trade could be what your looking for if your planning to V8 your a body and convert to disc using 4.5 inch wheels!

Send me a PM! Thanks, Jason, Also the Demon in my pics has been parted!

Located in central Indiana!

have a green 72 dart swinger. 2 dr. no grill,front seat, has hood bumpers. just missing grille and front seat. as far as i remember the frame rails are solid. it had been hit in the front. it has a new front frame replaced in the car. has a title. would be decent builder. interior is green as well. was a factory v8 car. located in central missouri
660-849-2507

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back