-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig NY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. Well im looking to start racing this year and im lookin for a racecar. Looking in the 5k to 9k range. NO PROJECTS OR ROLLERS! I want to just get in and race. Car with a trailer a plus. NO STREETCARS please, im talkin full race cars. No $30,000 cars either. Of course A bodies preferred, Any Mopar preferred, but any (All makes, sorry guys...GM, Ford) considered. Im willing to travel within 200 miles from Long Island NY. Post here on the thread, PM me here or send pics and any info on a car to [email protected]

Craig, Check though the cars for sale. Theres a guy on L.I. with a 68 Barracuda race car for $10,000. May be he still has it.

I saw an Arrow over on moparts that was for sale. Sounded good to me. Check it out, I don't remember how close to NY it was.
Mike

I don't think I'm within 200 miles, but I might consider selling you the '71 Duster I've got. I guess I'd take $8500 for it, the E brock head top end, and the trailer.
Mike

With the low comp 440 in it, it ran 11.80s at 114. With the heads, and the nitrous it should easily go mid 10s.

I've sent you a front, and rear shot, but don't really have any whole car shots. I've got a goofy video from 8 years ago, when I went to the track and my buddy hopped in, and held onto the roll cage. We rumbled around the pits, and irritated the regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back