WANTED..."Valiant Signet" emblem for a 68.

-
Is a '67 the same? I just found this yard 1.5 hours from Ottawa with about 500 cars. There's one lonely '67 Valiant 2-door post. We're going to take the dash (excellent dash pad), visors, rear side glass, door trim, sill plate trim, possibly the rear seat and whatever we can scavenge. I did notice it had all it's emblems, however they're a little pitted.

not sure if a 67 is the same or not. mine looks like this...

S4022711.JPG

Okay, I don't recall what it looked like but when I'm there I'll check it out and probably just get it. I think maybe it just said Signet. It was on the rear of the quarter panels. There might have been other emblems on the front, but the weeds were really high so I couldn't see.

I have a pair of them on a 69 Valiant.

Would sell the pair for $20 plus shipping. Or sell one for $20 and throw the other in for free...

I'll get a pic for you tomorrow if interested.

valiant.jpg

Here is the passenger side. Someone hit the car while in the storage yard and broke the loop of the 'g' off the drivers side one. Bastards!!!

signet1.jpg

A norther happy shopper !!!!
Good man crackedback :D

Never heard anything from the guy that was looking for the emblem...:dontknow:

sorry i havent got back to you. havent been on here in a couple days, and forgot before that. how much do you want for that emblem? I am in Ontario Canada N0H1W0. How much would shipping be? Do you take Paypal? please let me know, I'll check in regularaly. my apologizes.

That one looks a lot nicer than the one I saw, however the one saw would be free to you. I should be going back to that place within the next 2 weeks.

-
Back