-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiPar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted, Time to work on my 71 Swinger. I have all parts and piecies but no time to work on it. If you are in the same boat lets hear it.

OK I know this may not be funny to some but I really do need time. :bootysha:

That's me for the last 2 years. I have 32K in parts hanging out and I'm selling everything for 0.65 cents on the dollar.

Jim

Add me to that list! I've been busting my butt since about November putting in anywhere from 70-110 hours a week working on everyone else's car parts :-D and having no time for the finishing touches on Slimer. I can't even remember the last time I fired it up :dontknow: ... I think my Optima is on the tractor. LOL

But 22 of the 23 jobs here right now are for FABO guys. I wouldn't want it any other way. But if any of you figure out how to clone yourself, I'd be interested in learning the secret. :-D

When I had the time, I had no money. When I had some money, I had no place. When I had time and no money, I had a place. Now once I get all three working together.. I'm ready.

Grant

Time and money and the lack of it is my problem also but taking it one step further i have two sons both with cars both of whom are gearheads [don't know where they got that from] of which i'm the mechanic. I don't mind helping them because i'm teaching them to do their own repairs and performance upgrades to save some money, but just when i think i'm going to be able to afford some parts or time to do some detailing someones car needs attention or something in the house breaks or the wife wants me to take her somewhere. I keep saying someday but i'm afraid it won't come soon enough.

Add me to that list! I've been busting my butt since about November putting in anywhere from 70-110 hours a week working on everyone else's car parts :-D and having no time for the finishing touches on Slimer. I can't even remember the last time I fired it up :dontknow: ... I think my Optima is on the tractor. LOL

But 22 of the 23 jobs here right now are for FABO guys. I wouldn't want it any other way. But if any of you figure out how to clone yourself, I'd be interested in learning the secret. :-D

Hmmm.....two Leanna's........Naw! One's enough! LOL:bootysha:

When I had the time, I had no money. When I had some money, I had no place. When I had time and no money, I had a place. Now once I get all three working together.. I'm ready.

Grant

Reminds me of the old saying "Pot will get you thru times of no money better then money will get you thru times of no pot".

Ha Ha, Jim

1987, single, had the $;later in 1987- married, where the hell did the $ go?
1987, divorced, and had a shop, with all the good Strange custom 60 rear end, tubbed, Morrison 4 link, Alston cage.
Then busy at work until 2006. Start again; floor pans, 1/4 rear panel.
Then get laid off.
Screeching halt.

I have all the time in the world to work on mine, money is the motivator of which Im kinda low on LOL. Have lots of parts for sale left over from racing and not a damn thing is selling, my Harley is up for sale and no calls on it either.

It sucks, have a bud with 2 Harleys, he needs $ for 69 Charger parts. No go.
And 1 is custom airbrush. Market is dead.

Lou. I know what you meen. Good thing is my Son joined the Army ( to follow his dad), so his stuff is out of the way. Not that I worked on his stuff. Now he has a 09 Challenger R/T. Now daughter is turning 16 and is wanting her car. Not a gas saver but a truck, 4x4. Damn these apples don't fall far from the tree.

Daredevil,
If I sent the 100, then I would have no money to work on the car8)

You all are so right . . . . either you have the time or the money, not both. Heck, my Dart has been sitting since 2008, haven't had time to work on it, always seems something is more important. Well, you have to enjoy life also. I'm retiring this fall and the time will be mine. I don't have a large budget but I will like to get it together to drive the Woodward Cruise just once. So here's to me and here's to you . . . make the time to enjoy your ABody and life . . . get 'er done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back