Status
Not open for further replies.

lack arnew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED Hood lip chrome 1968 Dart for front of glass hood

ALSO Anyone know who built or painted this vehicle. I purchased in Ohio,came from Texas,
Found that owner and he said thinks it came from west coast. Car was built sometime in the mid or late 80's I also beleave on west coast also. Car a 67 Dart,back half, ladder bar, full cage with rear bars stopping at front of ladder bars, glass hood, doors, and trunk, lexan all around.
Trying to repair some small paint problems and unable to match. Have used all camera matching process with no good match .

001.JPG

WANTED Hood lip chrome 1968 Dart for front of glass hood

ALSO Anyone know who built or painted this vehicle. I purchased in Ohio,came from Texas,
Found that owner and he said thinks it came from west coast. Car was built sometime in the mid or late 80's I also beleave on west coast also. Car a 67 Dart,back half, ladder bar, full cage with rear bars stopping at front of ladder bars, glass hood, doors, and trunk, lexan all around.
Trying to repair some small paint problems and unable to match. Have used all camera matching process with no good match .

View attachment 1714957239
Located two side strips for front lip hood but still need small center piece to complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back