warn winch trade for intake manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dual planes and singles. Show me what you got . Is it for a four wheeler? By the way partmopar. It's an unwritten rule around here that we dont step on others toes on trades like this so your first in line then i'm next if you elect to drop out. Just one of the common courtesys. You'll like it here.
Small Block

Thanks small block. I have been a mopar guy for years and years. I think I will get along just fine. I have not heard back on the winch yet but I will keep you informed. Thanks. Partmopar

soory bout that everyone been a little busy lately sold it already thanks everyone for checkin out the post

I have a winch I'll trade....I'll get some pics around. I could use an aluminum intake for my 440...would possibly trade for other stuff too..what you guys got?

I have a winch I'll trade....I'll get some pics around. I could use an aluminum intake for my 440...would possibly trade for other stuff too..what you guys got?

Can you send me some pics or let me know what kind of winch you have. I have an aluminum intake for a 440 that i will not be using. Thanks

Yes it is on its way. Not the first one advertised but the second. Maybe someone will have one for you.
Thanks Partmopar

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back