WARNING!!!!! I do not have an Email anymore!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have not opened or used my email in a year I bet, I can not open it and Treva said we would just start me a new one Goldfish said he got an email from me :protest: Some one has hacked me !!! Do not open any email from me

I got one too. You've been hacked my friend. :-(

I just tried to retrieve the account details for you but it shows up as coming from your personal email address ... and holy cowwwwwwww did it ever go out to a whole bunch of people too.

With the advent of face book, email isn't really necessary, unless you are in a business.

So then the email I got from you about the 10 million dollars aint gonna happen?

There is actually a 1 800 number you can call for yahoo, and if you give them enough 411 to make them feel warm and fuzzy they will reset your password, and get you back up and running.

Was it a yahoo account? A whole slew of people got hacked.
Yes Joe. and they did it at 4:25 am this morning in Japan....

There is actually a 1 800 number you can call for yahoo, and if you give them enough 411 to make them feel warm and fuzzy they will reset your password, and get you back up and running.
Making some move's know :glasses7:

It is getting pretty common with yahoo.

That is who it was and threw yaaahhoo Oklacar, to the top
Do not open any eeeemails from me!! I have not used it in well over 7 to 8 month's.. I got hit!!

My wife shut that old email address down :cheers: This should have been dun a long time ago :banghead:
to the top just in case :coffee2:

-
Back