Was the night before Christmas Mopar style

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
Was the night before Christmas and in the garage, there wasn't a trace of a Ford only my Dodge, the presents were wrapped and the lights were all lit, so I figured I'd mess with my dart for a bit. I pulled out the pins and removing the hood, when a deep voice behind me said that stroker looks real good! Well as you can imagine I turn mighty quick, and there by the workbench stood Good old saint Nick. We stood there a bit not sure what to say then he said don't suppose that you trade that dart for my sleigh? I said no way Santa and started to grin but if you've got time we could go for a spin! His round little mouth all tied up like a bow, turned into a smile and he said hey let's go! So as not to disturb all the neighbors retreat we pushed my dart quickly out in the street. Then taking our place to drift down the hill I turned on the key and let the clutch spill. The sound that erupted took him by surprise but he liked it a lot by the looking his eyes. With the tires a crying and the pipes a glow we headed on out where the street racers and Santa's grin widened, approaching his ears with every up shift as I slammed through the gears. Then he yelled can't recall when I felt so alive so I backed off the gas and said you want to drive. Old Santa was stunned when I gave him the keys and he walked past the headlights and he shook at the knees! The stroker exploded the with a thunderous sound as Santa dumped the clutch pedal and the tire shook the ground! He power shifted into second and again into third I sat there just watching a total loss for words. Then I heard him exclaim as we blasted from sight Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!

Last edited:
-
Back