Washed the Valiant

-

ValiantK360

Reaction score
I got a chance to hand wash my '68 Valiant today finally. It was sitting in a garage for years on end and needed a bath! It's not the perfect wash, but it's definitely better than before :D. It's difficult to keep white cars clean :banghead: but it's done!

Attachments

• 12894295_10206328150590127_1908702176_o.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 194
ok so you washed your car.and?????

He's a young kid, just starting out with his first Mopar.

He just picked it up Friday. It's been sitting in a garage since 2010 and hasn't been washed since...

He's new to Mopars and this site, he just joined a month ago... Way to welcome/encourage a new young member....

No need to be a "Richard"....

He's a young kid, just starting out with his first Mopar.

He just picked it up Friday. It's been sitting in a garage since 2010 and hasn't been washed since...

He's new to Mopars and this site, he just joined a month ago... Way to welcome/encourage a new young member....

No need to be a "Richard"....

i see.sorry,wash away.i didnt think that sounded like i was being a dick head

Cool I got a 68 too. Like yours It has been sitting for several years.Just started working on the brakes and rear axle replacing seals and spider gears.
Yours a V8 ? or a Slant ?

Clean car! I've only got a couple years on you, wish I would've started earlier! What are your plans for her?

Yooo keegan should of took it to a car wash and let some off that bikini magic rub off on it lol. Let them girls rub on a real car :headbang:

have ya hugged ya mopar lately!!????? LOL

I washed 2 of mine last week.... one is a black car... looked pretty clean for...... 3 minutes!!!!!

Sweet looking car!
Make sure you clean Tha rear lights good.....that all the Chevy guys are gonna see!

-
Back