Washers for shock plates

-

grimreaper

Cross Member
Reaction score
I guess over the years I have managed to lose all of my concave washers for the shock plates. I did a little searching on the net and checked with a couple of the box parts houses(who look at me like I've got a third eye when I mention shock absorber hardware)but didn't seem t find any. Does anyone have a suggestion where to get replacement concave washers for the shock absorbers?

I guess over the years I have managed to lose all of my concave washers for the shock plates. I did a little searching on the net and checked with a couple of the box parts houses(who look at me like I've got a third eye when I mention shock absorber hardware)but didn't seem t find any. Does anyone have a suggestion where to get replacement concave washers for the shock absorbers?

pretty much every rear wheel drive mopar build before the 80 will have these. id hit the yards with a 3/4" socket and get you a set.

I bought this set. Comes with uppers and lowers and all 4 nuts. Seems to be pretty good quality. If your area is like mine a lot of the yards have crushed the older stuff.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/400883162101

Thanks Dubob. That kit will meet my need. The yards here have crushed most of the old stuff too, so I only get to a decent yard with a road trip. But I will grab an extra set of these goodies next time I get to a yard that has some good old stock.

-
Back