Water pump pulley in my 440 Dart

-

Dartvader440gt

Reaction score
In another thread I am posting the restoration of my 69 Dart GT 440/727. Tin Cup is taking care of all metal/body work. I'm doing the mechanical. I bought it about 20+ years ago so a lot of the parts are pretty much what it came with.

The water pump pulley got damaged in the process of removing it. I am looking to get another one but the dimensions aren't the same as the ones listed for sale. My pulley is 2 groove and about 5 1/4" in diameter. The ones I see listed are 5 7/8" diameter. The depth is about 1 7/8". Anyone have a pulley with these dimensions or can steer me in the right direction?

Pics

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5170.jpg

It is around 5 1/4" maybe 5 3/8". Smaller than others I've seen for sale. It's been on the 440 since I bought it over 20 years ago and been fine.
I did straighten it out.

I believe @physixx has a single groove that will work for u. R u using the inside or out side groove? Kim
I just bought one from Physixx. It may be the one your talking about. I'll measure when I get home. I'm just tossing a big block in my Demon so, I don't care which one goes on my car .Maybe we can swap pulleys...

Double groove is usually for AC or perhaps emissions. Single groove is more typical for a performance big block. I probably have some double groove pullies out in the shop if you really need one.

-
Back