water pump pulley

-

DdgeDartboi

the beast
Reaction score
ok i know EXACTLY what i need i just don't know where i can get one for sure..... i need the deep water pump pulley for the 318 without a/c..... i have a 318 and took out the a/c and power steering and i desperately need the deep pulley for the water pump so i can use the one belt all the way around.... if anyone could point me in the right direction there it would be much appreciated..... thanks

Toby

I found a single groove pulley off a 73 Doge PU with a 360 at a wrecking yard. Had to use the crank pulley to make everything line up with the alternator and power steering pump. It was for my 360 but I'm assuming a 318 is the same. Good luck from th Pacific Northwest.

They are the same between the 318 and 360.

Valient is right. You will need the crank pulley also. Best bet is the junk yards. Vans and trucks from the 70s RARELY had A/C, so usually you can find what you need there.

I snagged mine from a 1978 Dodge van.

is this with a cast iron(drv side) or aluminum(pass side) water pump? it makes a difference. the aluminum will be the same as the 360, the cast iron won't.

its an aluminum water pump...... but yeah im going to cal my (local?) pick-a-part and see if they have anything out there that will help me out...... now why would i need the new crank pulley for it to all line up i figured if i can get the water pump pulley it will line up seeing as how i have 3 slots to choose from on the crank and 2 on the alternator...... but yeah thans for the advice i will go and look for those now..... will post pics of refinished engine as soon as i get it back into the car..... thanks again guys

Toby

-
Back