Water pump question

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

Do LA motors use the same water pump as a magnum motor ??? Or are they different

Cheers Oz

P.S. we are running the long roof tomorrow will have resaults soon

Thanks for that.....I was offered a electric pump for a magnum but wasn't sure if it would work on my 360 LA motor now I know it won't.

Cheers Oz

Now wait a minute.........you talking about a complete electric pump, or a pump DRIVE or what?

The reason magnum pumps ROTATE the opposite way, but MOVE WATER in the same direction is because the serpentine belt wraps around the pulley the opposite way

Now wait a minute.........you talking about a complete electric pump, or a pump DRIVE or what?

The reason magnum pumps ROTATE the opposite way, but MOVE WATER in the same direction is because the serpentine belt wraps around the pulley the opposite way

It is a CSR electric water pump for a 318-360 magnum...I didn't know if it would fit my LA 360 motor.

Do the magnum & LA pumps bolt up the same ??? if it does then the electric pump would still be ok to use on my motor.

Cheers Oz

The Magnum pump won't bolt up to an LA motor. From what I remember the bolts are close, but don't quite match up.

No worries I gave it a miss anyway.......Thanks for the info

Cheers Oz

-
Back