We added a new Mopar to the family

-

scott2683

Reaction score
My dad has been searching for another old mopar for a while now. It's hard to find a good deal, and its hard to find someone running an honest ad. Yesterday we decided to take a chance and leave from Indiana and make the 2.5 hour drive to columbus to look at a 1967 single family owned 1967 polara.

Overall the car is really solid, interior looks new except for one tear in the seat, There's some typical midwestern quarter panel rust on her, but nothing we can't easily take care of. She has a 318 and comes with all of the original paperwork. I was really impressed with how well documented the car was. The guy my dad bought it off of inherited it from his dad, who inherited from his dad, who bought it new in 1967. We even the have receipt where they traded in a 65 chevy truck on it.

I would definitely call this a survivor car, She will be a cool cruiser once a few minor bugs are worked out of her. These are all the pics I could get last night. I love the tail lights!!

Attachments

• Photo Feb 28, 7 18 12 PM (1).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Photo Feb 28, 5 29 10 PM (1).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 206
I've always been a C body fan as well. I like the polara, you don't see them too often.

Ain't nothing wrong with that....SuperCruiser!

Love it and thanks for the save.

P.E.T.M....People for the Ethical Treatment of MOPAR's!!!

Congratulations, I am envious. A couple years ago for a short time I owned a '67 Monaco, the tail lights are what made me buy it! '67 318's are super strong too.

By the way, the "flow-through ventilation" which came standard changes the air 4 times per minute!

Awesome and beautiful car, I would love to find one like that :glasses7:

Nice ride,
Every time I see one of those C body's I think of my moms imperial that has not even been started for 10 years.
At least it is sitting in a heated garage.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'll post more pics as it warms up and he gets around to getting some stuff done to her.

I'm sure we'll had a 4bbl, intake, dual exhaust, and probably new wheels and tires. She's currently still sitting on bias ply tires.

My dad was going through all of the paperwork that came with it, and found a receipt from 1989 for a complete engine overhaul at 87k miles, it currently has 93k on her so she hasn't been driven much since then.

-
Back