We almost had it...

-

Josh owen

Bang em till it breaks
Reaction score
We had green grass 50% of the yard.. then last night this happened again!!

Snapchat-127420714.jpg

Not sure how much snow we got, but definitely have to get plow truck and snow blower out for drifts. Still had a good ft of snow before this, spring is here!

We got over a foot in spots and can see sidewalk by the house we were in the 5 to 12 range. Wind is blowing like crazy

Light breeze here, haven’t gone out to see actually see. The ‘ Kid’ has my old 85 work horse but the cable for plow broke the last snow fall and I dont know if he got that fixed. He has more driveway than I

We better be done with that nonsense...I just traded in my plow truck for a newer one...one that hasn't had a plow mounted yet, and I'm in no hurry to do it

Kinda feel like this one is too nice to plow with

Had almost no snow last night, been high 40s and low 50s last couple of days, woke up to about 3 inches again this morning.

:mad:

Yeah I feel your pain as well.
Here in Utah, we actually had ski resorts close because of too much snow. And we've blown 40 yr old records out of the water in regards to snowpack.
We're now expecting 6-12 inches of snow starting tomorrow, likely double or triple that in the mountains here.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy that we're getting a ton of snow after 2 years of really cruddy snowpack causing a very bad drought here. But sheesh, it's almost too much, we're now doing flood preparations here. Once all that snow on the mountains start to melt it'll be fun.

They’re saying maybe up to10in Tues-Wed. Drove out to my son’ s to do his driveway, did about 1/4 and power steering went out. May just hibernate till the snow is gone

They’re saying maybe up to10in Tues-Wed. Drove out to my son’ s to do his driveway, did about 1/4 and power steering went out. May just hibernate till the snow is gone

That was deep, heavy wet snow, not fun…thanks for coming out to help!

00C5B8F3-975E-4900-9BCA-0D300D774D61.jpeg

ED290775-9E85-498C-9AF2-ECEBF6C40809.jpeg

CBCBBB49-0B8C-41F8-9545-DB8801FE7F00.jpeg

-
Back