We are over 28,000 members!!!!!

-
So in order for me to hang my shingle and try and sell my insurance products, would I need to become a Gold Member, or can I just give all the details and products I sell and hope someone has a need for Life insurance, Final Expense coverage or a Medicare Supplement plan if they are turning or already 65?

Thanks,

Jason Strong

Well I would think that if your wanting to make money here on this great site, the least you could do is become a Gold Member. I've been on here for a number of years and have met some great people in person and have made some great friends through this site that I will more than likely never meet in person. And yes I have bought and sold a lot of parts. I felt the least I could do is become a Gold Member! But hey this is just my opinion.

And yes I have bought and sold a lot of parts. I felt the least I could do is become a Gold Member! But hey this is just my opinion.

I agree with that 100%. I just want to do the right thing. However, life insurance is a far cry from a distributor or any other car part. I wasn't even sure the mods would let me advertise since it has nothing to do with Mopars. The only link is that I own one and sell insurance.
Again...I just want to do the right thing...and make a little money. :)

Jason Strong

Well I would think that if your wanting to make money here on this great site, the least you could do is become a Gold Member. I've been on here for a number of years and have met some great people in person and have made some great friends through this site that I will more than likely never meet in person. And yes I have bought and sold a lot of parts. I felt the least I could do is become a Gold Member! But hey this is just my opinion.

Just renewed my gold status this morning.. I believe thats 3 or 4 years for me now.. I will stay gold as long as this site exists.. Like you said, I too feel its the least I could do to help keep the best site on the web going..

Ok i use to know how but how do you find your member number?

Good morning bud :coffee2: All you have to do is put your mouse/pointer over your name on the left and then look at the bottom of the sceen, you can do this to any member :coffee2: You are member 3.740 and I am member 3.635

Good morning bud :coffee2: All you have to do is put your mouse/pointer over your name on the left and then look at the bottom of the sceen, you can do this to any member :coffee2: You are member 3.740 and I am member 3.635

Damn, you out post me and now you have a lower member number! I'll get you on something, just don't know what just yet. LOL

You are so true Leanna! BTW, do you want the aluminium fins for the Commando valve covers?

Ulf, I don't really need them right now but if you want to get rid of them, they'll have a good home here. At least temporarily ... :-D Thanks for thinking of me!

Just joined the "A" team last month @#29774.
Soon to be 30,000 members.
Great informative site.
Thanks

-
Back