weather stripping for a duster

-

mad dog

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend a vendor for all the soft rubber door and roof rail weather stripping also front and rear windshield glass gaskets . 70 Duster is coming back from paint real soon and would like to be ready to start reassembly......... thanks Rich

I bought a complete kit from Just Mopar , I am pleased with the seal quailty

thanks, ill check them out, where did u buy the window fuzzies from?

Another vote for Restoration Specialties. They've got about everything needed without jacked up prices.

I bought my weather stripping and window seals from steel rubber .They cost more but they fit.The front windshield seal is different from other year dusters.The one from steel rubber fit great.I got one from legendary made by
precision rubber the package said 70 to 76 duster.Contacted precision they said they dont even make one for a 70 duster legendary put the sticker on it saying 70 to 76 duster.Also trunk seal was 2 foot to short it was metro soft seal they said it fits 50 percent of dusters.Also alot of these companies will not take them back after 30 days.Steel rubber will.On your windshield clips the after market clips will not let your molding clip down had to take the front glass back out and use the original clips.Good luck

-
Back