weatherstripping

-
I called and he said the company is names Precision. They sell to Softseal, metro etc.

The man on the phone said he used a set on his Duster and it went well.

I just restored a 70 Challenger R/T that came with new weatherstipping when I bought it. I always had to slam the doors to get them to shut. I finally got tired of it and ordered Metro's Soft Seal product. Now my door shut really easy. I will never use anything else. I bought it from Dante's. See YA!

I just restored a 70 Challenger R/T that came with new weatherstipping when I bought it. I always had to slam the doors to get them to shut. I finally got tired of it and ordered Metro's Soft Seal product. Now my door shut really easy. I will never use anything else. I bought it from Dante's. See YA!

How much was a complete weather strip kit from dante's?

Thanson, Just make SURE that the roof seals are for a 73+ , the ones that say 70-76 might not be the correct ones. I know the add says 73 etc just make sure. Some of us have been hosed by that one. The correct seal for a 73 duster does not have a grove in the edge where the window seats, and the back where it pushes into the stainless molding is square and fits completely into the channel.

Precision seems to have some pretty good seals, most of the ones I bought for my duster were made by precision, I "think" thats the ones year one sells.

I dont remember Dante's price but he is always competive.

-
Back